Qatar National Day
Qatar National Day Dec 2010
Qatar celebrated their National Day last December 18, 2010.
The event started with a military parade at the Doha Corniche in presence of HH the Emir Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al-Thani, and HH the Heir Apparent Sheikh Thamim bin Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani. The Corniche area was dressed up for the festivities with Illuminated Palm trees, LED screen displays, lightshows, and proud Qataris. Colorful and fun-filled events were held at different locations across the city.
Auditiore, one of the Leading Event Management companies in Europe was awarded the project for the Doha cornice illumination, audio equipment installation, video projection and LED screen setups along the cornice area, and specially for the distribution of large PA System for the Annual military Parade. TechnoPro(Qatar) l.l.c, on its turn, was awarded the execution and supply of the technical production.
The Audio design was done by Alain Francais of De Preference.
Main part of the Audio Equipment used was Meyer.
- 48 x Meyer Sound Milo Line Array Speakers
- 48 x Meyer Sound 700Hp Subwoofers
- 24 x Meyer Sound M’elodie Line Array Speakers
- 6 x Meyer Sound MSL4
- 12 x Meyer Sound UPJ-1P
- 4 x Galileo 616 Digital Speaker Management System
- Jetty Area : 3 x screen P7.62 dimensions 8.29m x 3.66m; a total of 255 modules
- Sheraton Area : 1 x screen P10 dimensions 7,68m x 4,48m; a total of modules 84 modules
- Al Bidda Park Area : 1 x screen P10; dimensions 7,68m x 4,48m; a total of 84 modules
In line with the National Day Celebrations the Commercial Bank building presented images in 36m x 25m projection of Qatar’s Past and Children’s Artwork celebrating the country’s national day. TechnoPro llc provided 4 x Christie Roadster s+20k to present the artworks in a colorful and vivid 36m x 25m outdoor projection.
- Image Size: 36m x 25m
- Building Height: 86m
- No. of Projectors: 4 x Christie Roadster S+20k w/ warping
- Projection Distance : 130m (average)