The DL.3 Digital Light integrates a media server loaded with a wealth of digital content with a high output 4-chip light engine, a highly sensitive HAD sensor camera and an infrared illumination system. DL.3 mounts like any other intelligent moving luminaire and controls just as easily with plug-and-play operation using standard DMX cabling and protocols. Production set-up time is reduced as there is no need for RGB cabling, and racks of servers are no longer necessary at front-of-house or backstage area.
A Content Management Application running on your MAC or PC workstation or laptop computer gives you remote control of uploading and crossloading content, upgrading software and fixture configuration for multiple DL.3 fixtures on a fixture network.
- DL.3 software based on Windows XP and DirectX technology
- Powerful Content Management and Configuration software can remotely manage multiple DL.3 fixtures
- Integrated Sony camera with Super HAD image sensor technology and infrared illuminator provides live video input and output from fixture location.
- Supports importing of custom content including: 3D objects, media files, still images.
- DMX512 and Art-Net support
- Remote software upgrade capability
- Royalty-free stock digital art collection featuring more than 1,400 lighting-optimized files including seven new content providers and three new High End Systems stock content folders
- RGBHV, SDI, and S-Video connections accept a wide range of media device inputs
Contact our Rental and Sales Department for inquiries. Check our list of Lighting Equipment for more Highend Systems’ Products.